Are you planning to travel? What do you want to carry with you during the travel time? Please remember to bring the following items:
A lot of people think that You think you can buy everything you need to get to the destination. The truth is not always simple like that. There is not a big problem when you want to travel to a city or a high developed place. However, if you plan to experience wild nature, you should better prepare some key stuffs that can make you survive during the travel time.
First, make a list
- You should bring easy-to-pack items and multifunction items.
- Make sure you will be comfortable during a long trip: a pair of high heels can make you more beautiful, though, these things are not suitable for hiking or trekking in a long time.
- Apply the Japanese Konmari method, which is “only bring the necessary items that make you happy”. So, do not hesitate to pick up the items, and ask yourself: Does it really need to put on your luggage or just only leave it at home?
- Despite you travel alone or with friends: do not think that you can borrow some things from other friends, you have to prepare enough for yourself first, thus, do not bring too much, just enough for you to carry.
Please classify all items:
- Choose lightweight clothes and easy to fold.
- A waterproof/windshield jacket is always necessary if you travel in the winter
- Jeans and shorts
- Long-sleeved shirt (in case you intend to attend a formal event)
- Large shawls (if you are female, go to Islamic or Hindu countries)
- Comfortable underwear
- Raincoat or umbrella
- A pair of sports shoes
- A pair of sandal
Choose clothes that can be easily to mix together.
Personal hygiene products, cosmetics
- Sunscreen (extremely important)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- shower gel, shampoo
- Shaver set
- Moisturizing cream, lotion, lip balm, cleanser (capacity less than 100ml/bottle if you travel)
- Tweezers, nail clippers, scissors (must be put in checked baggage)
Tips: Limit the amount of liquid you carry.
You will not want to be infected with strange pathogens or stomachache because of strange food. So make sure to bring your personal medications or following medications:
- Digestive and gastrointestinal disorders
- Hand wash gel
- First aid kit
- Mobile phone
- Camera or camcorder (many tourists would like to use Go Pro).
- external charger (this is “must have” item)
- Charger cable, and convertible socket switch
Some things to help you entertain, relax during the trip
- a newspaper or magazine
- Your favorite novels or books
- Travel guide
- Passport or ID card
- a valid visa (if you travel abroad)
- Credit card
- Booking information, make your reservation before travelling. Last time, I tried to book flight at justfly.vn and I impressed about their services, they will call you to remind your trip before departure date. That’s useful when you are busy.
- Emergency Contact, such as embassy, your family members’ contact (Please write in a separate sheet).
- Copies of all documents above
Some useful utensils:
- A small plastic bag which you can use to put small things inside
- Baggage tag
- An empty water jug
- baggage lock
- 1 zip bag which have waterproof properties: make sure the bag is sealed, you can put your phone here without worrying about getting wet.
- Snacks like potato snacks (in tubes): in some case, they cannot be crushed and can provide you with energy.
Pack your case and let’s go travel. Do not forget to double check the list again and follow Straw Poll Blog